beer and bacon festival, beloit, colors, copper falls, dancing, eagle, evening in the village, events, fall festival, leaves, lions pride, live music, mellen, oktoberfest, old world, pumpkin, special events, summer, temperature, warrens cranberry fest, wausau, wisconsin
Although we love summer here at Lions Pride, there is something very special about fall in Wisconsin. We think the primary reason may be because there are so many fun events taking place. Since today is the first day of fall, it’s time to celebrate! Review our list of fun events taking place this weekend around the state of Wisconsin:
- Warrens Cranberry Fest – Participate in the world’s largest cranberry festival! Enjoy family fun with thousands of arts and crafts-type booths, cranberry harvest tours, huge parade and a cranberry recipe contest. Come for a very “berry good time!”
- Copper Falls Fall Festival – Discover spectacular beauty at Copper Fall State Park in Mellen. Keep the kids in your life busy with t-shirt painting, pumpkin carving and apple cider making demonstrations. You’ll also get the chance to fill up on homemade treats from area vendors.
- Beer and Bacon Festival – A little closer to our neck of the woods, Wausau Events is proud to present the 1st Annual Beer and Bacon Festival. Tickets are $35, and participants will be able to sample delicious beer and bacon from vendors around the state.
- Annual Oktoberfest – Downtown Beloit Association is bringing back the 3rd Annual Oktoberfest. Join in the fun by sampling German beers and enjoying live bands and dance performances throughout the day. Tickets are $5 for adults, $1 for children ages 4-11; children 3 and younger are free.
- Evening in the Village – Explore the Old World Wisconsin village at dusk in Eagle. Hours will be extended until 7 pm Saturday night only with lots of special activities planned.
There you have it – five of many events happening around our beautiful state. How do you plan to spend the first weekend of fall?