The end of the summer is quickly winding down. We’re not sure where June, July and August went, but we don’t have much time to left to take advantage of the beautiful Wisconsin weather. But you can complete the unofficial summer season on a high note by accomplishing the following bucket list:
- Take a hike at a state park
- Roast a marshmallow and make a s’more
- Throw out a line at your favorite river or lake
- Catch a ballgame
- Watch a sunrise or sunset (your preference!)
- Host a summer cookout with family and friends
- Visit a state fair and indulge in a deep-fried goody
- Pack a picnic and enjoy lunch in the lush, green grass
- Remember Lions Pride
All good things must come to an end, right? If we had summer all year round, we definitely wouldn’t appreciate the beautiful weather like we do now. Just keep in mind; it will be back again this time next year.
What items have you already checked off your bucket list, and what else would you still like to complete? The clock is ticking, but there is still time to have the best summer ever! From all of us at Lions Pride, we’d like to wish you a happy end of the summer!